We use People Analytics tools to identify those factors with an impact on the employee experience. We use this information to predict behavioural patterns and to align management, expectations and business goals.
We apply an analytical vision to human resource management
Enhance the commitment of your employees
Management systems based on active listening creates a better working environment and higher commitment.
This Commitment results in lower attrition and worker absenteeism, higher productivity and impacts positively the P&L.
Create a two-way internal communication channel
Through weekly surveys, we establish a permanent and transversal communication channel.
The fact that employees can comment on the factors that affect the work environment, reinforces their feeling of belonging and allows us to know what factors influence their mood and what are the issues always affecting the organization.
Our solution provides the opinions and perceptions of employees in real-time to articulate appropriate responses consistent with business strategy.
We manage the employee experience through a productive and smooth process
- Customize reports by business area.
- Select and view the information by periods, groups or any of your segmentation variables.
- Information is easily shared with each area of the organization.
They trust us
"Querygo was an innovative bet of Metrovacesa to know the opinion of our staff in a continuous, anonymous and non-intrusive way. This solution allowed us to act in the most relevant company dimensions.
The key and differential factor is constant listening. Querygo evaluates company temperature in a segmented and continuous way to act in real-time. Dealing with people and work environments, either you detect the infection in time or you will have an epidemic with a difficult solution.
Querygo is a fundamental tool for Metrovacesa in its people management policies, and it has a relevant influence on senior management decisions. The results obtained in almost two years of working with the system have been "spectacular" in terms of retention of talent, motivation, commitment, and the feeling of belonging of the employees, I also believe that we have been able to take advantage of the results and comments obtained to improve managing teams, which become more leaders than bosses."
- "In 2018, we carried out a full operational test of QueryGo within a group of employees (sort of a Probe of Concept) It was a great experience. We had magnificent interaction with Querygo Team, which provided quick and clear responses to any doubt or question. Furthermore, Querygo was very sensitive to our demands to customise its platform. As a result, we obtained a great insight into which variables better explain employees commitment. We also were greatly surprised by participants satisfaction and support. To conclude, Querygo provides tools and services to help companies to implement a Data-Driven philosophy in people management."
- "Querygo is very helpful to manage culture and people as well as dealing with change management processes. It identifies and explains our professionals’ concerns and helps us to develop appropriate responses. QueryGo is a key element to develop people management models based on data; furthermore, it permits checking policies impacts almost in real-time."
- "In our situation, while facing a deep transformation of our business model, QueryGo helped us to measure how the company's strategy impacts on employees engagement.Querygo easiness contributed to quick and smooth adoption by employees, which provided relevant insights, very valuable in digital transformation environments."
- "Querygo has helped us to change our approach to culture management, focusing our attention on people. QueryGo KPIs' are included in our management scorecard. Querygo is based on most of our people opinions and valuations and avoids subjective comments from a few interested employees. Doing so, Querygo measures the consequences of our decisions and helps us to change trends. Querygo provides the visibility you lack when driving on a foggy day."